Search

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Scenery

In the vast expanse of horizon,
where beauty resides with joy and light,
I could see you and there was peace.

There was me and standing in front of me the Sun,
and enveloping both of us-your luscious charm,
your memory was the pain and my tears the music,
a delight of solemnity, a lullaby for sleep.

Dear! it's all right and I have understood,
that love asks for boundless patience,
an indomitable spirit and
the punishment of lifelong separation,

The desire to be near you and to clasp you in arms,
like the flight of the birds,
would be dancing in the air,
making me yearn for you,
day after day, Forever!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.