Search

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exhaustion

How many times will I have to undergo such pangs of existence? What sort of cruel restraint it is when you feel like dying and are not able to cry for help.

So much have I suffered to say you goodbye (which is like parting with my own self). I just wanted to test whether I really loved? How deep this love was? What strength did it have? I have burnt, have consumed my entire self in the fire of that union.

I am afraid of myself. I am afraid of those experiences, the separation without union, the desertion forever. I don't have capacity to go on like this, when my beloved is away from my field of existence.

O love, if I have truly loved, if I have truly burnt, then please liberate me. Save me, engulf me, my lovely love. I love you too much. I love you so much that I cannot even express it.

The love that I carry is immortal.

Go, but this love will keep me alive and the day will come when this existence will be burnt to ashes at the altar of your being, O my love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So well written ... tempted to believe its real :D

Chaitanya Jee said...

Hahahaha. Just saw your comment today. All experiences are real -whether the occurrence is in physical world or in mental; as all things lie in the realm of thought. You would agree philosopher :)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.